- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Pineapple, crushed
- 3/4 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 tsp Pure Almond Extract
- 1 tbsp Monkfruit Natural Sugar Substitute
- 3/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup, unsalted shelled and chopped Pistachiosunsalted shelled and chopped
- 1/4 cup, minced Whole cherriesminced
As in all my recipes I provide nutrition information as a guide. Please double check the nutrition information for your recipe to get the most accurate results.
Beat together the cream cheese and pineapple in a large bowl until well-blended.
Add in the vanilla extract, almond extract, and Monk fruit sugar and continue to mix until well blended.
Add 1/4 of the whipped cream and stir to combine. After well combined use a spatula to fold in the remaining whipped cream 1/4 of it at a time.
Chill for 15 minutes and then fold in the pistachios
Mince the cherries and fold them into the mixture.
NOTE: If you would like you can use additional cherries and pistachios for garnish just watch those carbs. Best served chilled!