Sauce / Marinade
- 3 tbsp Olive OilMarinade / Sauce
- 2 tbsp Lemon JuiceMarinade / Sauce
- 1 tbsp Spicy Brown MustardMarinade / Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp OreganoMarinade / Sauce
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic CloveMarinade / Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan SaltMarinade / Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Ground PepperMarinade / Sauce
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth Or Bouillon Prepared With Water
- 2 pieces raw Chicken Breast
- 2 cups Frozen Artichoke Hearts
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees, we will be cooking on the middle rack
Leave the bag of chicken closed and grab your frozen artichoke hearts and add them to the other ziploc baggy and mix well like we did with the chicken and set aside.
We're going to be making 2 aluminum foil pouches. 1 to hold the chicken and the other to hold the artichokes. Place 2 large enough pieces of aluminum foil on your counter.
Place in your preheated oven (350) for 35 minutes (make sure the internal temperature of the chicken is at least 160 degrees)
Serve and Enjoy! I would love to see your pictures when you make this. I would love to add them to mine in this recipe page. What were your delicious alternatives let me know!