- 2 cups grated, drained Zucchini, RawDrain well
- 1 Large scrambled Egg
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped Scallions
- 1/4 cup, powdered Arrowroot Raw
- 1/4 tsp (less/more to taste) Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 tsp (less/more to taste) Ground Pepper
Pre-heat oven to 375
Grate and use paper towels to drain excess water from zucchini
Mix thoroughly all ingredients including zucchini in large bowl.
Use the 1/4 cup measuring cup and measure out dollops of the mixture and put on parchment paper and flatten to about a bit less than 1/4" thick. put in the oven for 12-15 minutes or watch till its done well on top.
Flip the cakes over and put in for 12-15 minutes or watch till its done well on top. Depending on your over (the first time you make these make sure you check they are done on the inside. It should be a bit moist from the zucchini not dry.