- 1 1/2 lbs cut into 2" pieces Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Pineapple Juice
- 2 tbsp Pineapple Extract
- 1 tbsp Monkfruit Natural Sugar Substitute
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener, Brown
- 1 tbsp G Hughes Sugar Free Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1" piece, crushed Ginger, Fresh
- 1 1/2 cloves, crushed Garlic Clove
- 2, chopped Green Onions
- A Pinch Dry Mustard
Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towers and set aside.
In large ziploc bag put in all other ingredients and mix well with your hands until the brown sugar is dissolved.
Place chicken pieces into ziploc with the marinade and massage the bag and chicken.
Seal and let marinade sit overnight or at least 4-6 hours in the refrigerator.
Move an oven rack 6 inches from heat source and preheat oven to 425 degrees
Line pan with aluminum foil for easy cleanup if you like.
Remove chicken from marinade and arrange it in the pan cover it with aluminum foil
Bake chicken until browned on both sides and the juices run clear
*Remember the marinade you are using to baste it with is the marinade that is inside the pan while cooking. Any excess marinade you did not use for any reason that is in the ziploc bag should be thrown away. Only cooked marinade should be eaten or tasted because of the raw chicken.
You can serve this over cauliflower rice or with a side of grilled zucchini. Enjoy!