- 1 cup Finely Ground Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp PB2 Powder Peanut Butter 85% Less Fat - Bell Plantation, Inc.
- 7 drops Liquid Alcohol Free Vanilla Stevia
- 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp Pure Mint Extract
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 tsp Almond MilkIf it seems to wet you may omit this step or adjust accordingly
- 2 tbsp Avocadoapproximately
- Pinch Salt
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well
Combine all liquid ingredients and the avocado in a separate bowl and mix well
Make a well in the dry ingredients, then gently pour wet ingredients into the center and mix till it becomes well mixed, It should look crumbly. If it looks too wet add a bit more almond flour; If it looks too dry add some almond milk by the tsp full
Use either a small ice cream scoop or your hands to form 12 separate equal balls. Place them onto parchment paper on your baking sheet or cookie sheet and push down and shape into cookies
Bake on the middle rack in your preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. The first time you make these take them out after 10 minutes and let cool for 10 minutes and see if you like the texture. If you would like them a bit more firm you make leave them for 12 min then let them cool for 10 minutes.
Enjoy! Please send me your photos of your cookies so I can add them to my recipe page! I would love to know your variations as well.